To All of Our Valued Patients,
The entire Sight Improvement Staff is hoping you are all well and safe during these very trying times. We are happy to announce that our practice will begin seeing patients on Monday, May 18th, 2020 from the hours of 9-5.
To achieve the highest level of safety, we are implementing the following safety protocols :
- All patients must enter with a face mask and be free of COVID—19 for a minimum of 2 weeks!
- The social distancing of 6 feet is mandatory at all times.
- All surfaces, equipment, chairs, counters etc. will be sanitized after each patient and throughout the day religiously.
- Appointments will be scheduled 1/2 hour apart thru out the day.
- No walk-ins will be allowed. Please call ahead so we can properly serve you.
- Eye glasses will be picked up by appointment only. We can mail them out upon your equest.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entry. If you have traveled out of the country, or
have been exposed to someone who had COVID-19. There will be a 2 week
rescheduling for an appointment.
- *The waiting room chairs will be tagged and spread out accordingly. There will be no 2 people sitting next to one another at any time to help prevent any problem.
- Follow up phone calls or Telehealth video conferencing will be used as often as possible.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. Surely we will reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks ahead. I have always dedicated my career to helping all of my patients and I will continue to always be available for you all.
As always, please feel free to contact our office with all questions and concerns. There is never any question too small or large and I am always available.
Please be safe and take good care,
Dr. Charles Hollander, O.D.,F.A.A.O.
Sight Improvement Center
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY. 10036